Refill Instructions cartridge HP 61 color for HP DJ 1000/1050/1055/2050/3000/3050
HP 61 and 61XL Color Cartridge Refill Instructions How to refill HP 61 color cartridge for HP Deskjet 1000 Printer/HP
Deskjet 1050 All-in-One Printer - J410a/HP Deskjet 1055 All-in-One
Printer - J410e/HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One Printer - J510a/HP Deskjet
3000 Printer/HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Printer
1. Put the cartridge on some paper towels in an area where you can tolerate a spill.
2. Peal off the top label.
3. Fill the syringe with 7 ml. of color ink.
4. Very S-L-O-W-L-Y inject ink into each chamber until the sponge is full. A little ink might come out of the top when full, so cover up the other two holes while filling one.
5. When finished leave the top label off and the filling holes exposed (when printing it has to pull in air).
6. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as per printer instructions.
For best results, leave cartridge in printer for 8 hours after refilling so the ink can saturate the entire sponge.
The cartridge will print just like a new one. Even though the cartridge prints good, the ink level gauge will not read full after a refill.